Two Day Workshop from £210/person
Learn how to coach, either in business, sports or your personal life.
It will ensure that the participants have a deep understanding of what drives an individual to perform, as well as leading edge coaching techniques. Participants have the opportunity to practice coaching, with the overriding aim to take this back to their role.
Here are more details:-
- Coach challenging team members.
- Gain more engagement from those you coach.
- Become a more efficient coach.
- Enhance your coaching skills.
- conduct a coaching session using evalu8d's COACh model.
- coach using evalu8d's coaching behavours matrix.
- create powerful coaching questions.
- engage more challenging people in coaching sessions.
- pass ownership of actions to the coachee.
- apply coaching to 1-to-1's, sports, personal scenarios.
- Coaching high
- medium and low performers
- developing coaching questions and structure
- coaching practical (each delegate will coach and be coached)
- coaching behaviours
"Very helpful. Gave me lots of new ideas."
"Really enjoyed coaching excellence workshop and looking forward to implementing this in my role"
"It's really make me think about how I coach, I was giving the answer all the time, this will change!"
"Phil was great in teaching this module – I learnt some really useful things which I can apply in my manager role."
"Enjoyed workshop, feel confident coaching managers"