Updated: March 2020
Below are our booking, purchase and website usage terms and conditions, including our privacy and cookie policies.
These may be superseded by any individual contracts we have with you or your organisation.
NB: COVID 19 / Coronavirus free resource offer, subject to these terms
By using our site you agree to these terms and conditions.
NB: These apply to evalu8d.com, anim8d.com and resourcily.com.
anim8d and resourcily are trading styles of evalu8d limited. Registered in England Company No. 05495930
We use internal and external links on our site. Where possible the icon signifies an external link, that will take you away from our site to an external site.
External links are checked and reviewed, by us, when our article is created and published. However, evalu8d / resourcily cannot be responsible for the content of external websites.
NB: Clicking on an external link is at your own risk, as we do not own, produce or moderate external websites, and the content may have changed.
Some links are adverts, sponsored or affiliate links, for which we may receive a fee, this helps us keep resourcily as a free as possible.
The inclusion of a link to an external website does not mean that we endorse that website or the site's owners/products/services.
All other links will be internal to help provide:
- further information
- background information
- additional practical resources
- supporting materials
- products or services we offer
Programme Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking dates, products or courses with evalu8d / anim8d / resourcily you agree to these booking terms.
Payment must be received before the start of the course/design or within 10 days of invoice date, whichever is the sooner. We accept payment by BACS, CHAPS or other bank transfers, PAYPAL or cheque.
Cheques should be made payable to EVALU8D LIMITED
Cancellations by us
We reserve the right to cancel or transfer an event, due to unforeseen circumstances, and will in these occasions offer a free transfer to another date, or fully refund any monies paid.
Cancellations transfers and non-attendance, by you
All cancellations and requests to transfer must be made in writing and will be subject to our Cancellation and Transfer policies below. Either Email Us; write to evalu8d / anim8d / resourcily, 43 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, DL3 7EH. Cancellation will be acknowledged in writing.
- No charge for cancellations received 58 or more days before the programme start date.
- A cancellation fee of 25% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 28-58 days before the programme start date
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 15-27 days before the programme start date
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 14 days or less before the programme start date
- Non attendance by the delegate will result in full course fees being due.
Any monies due will be refunded within 10 days of our written confirmation.
Transfer Policy (Open Courses)
- No charge for transferring to an alternative course date provided the request is received 28 or more days before the programme start date. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £10 transfer fee for each further request.
- Requests to transfer received 11-20 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of £20 transfer fee.
- Requests to transfer received 0-10 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of £30 transfer fee.
Transfer Policy (In House)
- No charge for transferring to an alternative course date provided the request is received 28 or more days before the programme start date. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £150 transfer fee for each further request.
- Requests to transfer received 11-20 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of 20% of the course fees.
- Requests to transfer received 0-10 days b before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of 30% of the course fees.
Money back guarantee
Each workshop is backed up by our Money Back Guarantee. We passionately believe that you will enhance your skills and techniques on your workshop, so much so that if by 3pm on the first day, you are not convinced - you may leave the event and we will give you a complete refund, in exchange for some feedback.
Corporate Clients If as a Corporate Client if we do not shift behaviour on a particular workshop we will give you a refund for that workshop.
Use of our website is restricted to personal use. You must not copy, download, or use any materials other than for personal use. Using materials from our website by any means for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and breaches copyright.
We reserve the right to block/refuse members.
For example those trying to spam, competitors, breach of our terms, or without reason.
We reserve the right to delete members without notice or reason.
Members who use our website and associated forums must not spam, use discriminatory or intimidatory behaviour, product promotion, or share personal information. Any such posts or behaviour will be blocked and deleted from our site, and the member will be deleted.
All posts to forums will be moderated.
Data Protection and Privacy
One: Personal privacy is important to you and to evalu8d. Any information we collect and process on training you attend or via our website will be kept confidential and secure once it reaches our server. The information will be used only in strictest conditions in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (United Kingdom) ("DPA") any other applicable data protection legislation. For the purpose of the DPA, the data controller is evalu8d limited, 43 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, DL3 7EH.
Two: Personal information you provide to evalu8d through our website or on your programme will be used strictly in the following ways, and only by evalu8d limited, resourcily, anim8d or other evalu8d companies.
(a) updating and enhancing personal records relating to programme and website registration;
(b) contacting you with development activities which may support your personal development plan (PDP);
(c) handling your programme booking, delivering products and services, processing payments, communicating with you about bookings, products and services;
(d) advising you of other products and services which may be of interest.
(e) contacting you following your programme in order to suggest development activities in line with your PDP.
Three: evalu8d do not sell your information to any third parties. Your information will not be made available to external organisations except for supporting points (a), (b), (c), (d) or (e) above. Examples of these organisations would be hotels or training venues that would require details in support of your programme.
Four: You will be asked to provide contact details via our website and programme registration process. When we will contact you:
(x) We will contact you pre and post course in conjunction with your programme; with programme details, and with development activities to support your PDP.
(y) We may send information on future products and services we feel will be relevant to you.
Our records are completed using information you provide us. evalu8d do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. For further information of your rights under UK data protection laws, see the government website https://ico.org.uk/
Intellectual Property / Copyright
We have different licences and ways in which you can use evalu8d / resourcily / anim8d materials.
Member resources on resourcily
Our online member resources are available to use with a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence
Trainer resources on resourcily
Basic trainer resources are available to use with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence
Pro trainer resources are available to use with a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence
Visit Creative Commons for more infomation Creative Commons website
In house, delegate and workshop Materials
- For materials provided by evalu8d / resourcily / anim8d to the client or customer, the intellectual property rights shall remain with evalu8d / resourcily / anim8d. (unless otherwise agreed)
- For materials provided by the client or customer, intellectual property rights shall remain with the client or customer. (unless otherwise agreed)
- Any materials where the rights belong elsewhere shall be recognised.
- Any materials owned by the customer of the client shall remain property of the customer. (unless otherwise agreed)
- Materials are provided for individual use only, and must not be used to train others within your organisation or elsewhere, unless you have written consent from evalu8d / resourcily / anim8d
- All evalu8d / resourcily / anim8d materials are subject to copyright law and should not be copied, reproduced, altered, passed on as own work or distributed in any way
Materials in the reference section of our site, which is clearly labelled REFERENCE, is an examination of works. These may be subject to copyright, we include only under fair dealing, and always acknowledge the Author. We include for critique and review purposes. The following is an extract from the UK Government Intellectual Property Office:
Criticism, review and reporting current events
Fair dealing for criticism, review or quotation is allowed for any type of copyright work. Fair dealing with a work for the purpose of reporting current events is allowed for any type of copyright work other than a photograph. In each of these cases, a sufficient acknowledgement will be required.
You should not use materials without correct permissions and then only as permitted